Wednesday, September 5, 2007

What I am looking forward to at EHS and one goal for sophmore year!

The thing I am most anxious about at Edina High School is getting to know all the kids that I have not met yet. I am most excited about this because I love to go down the halls and say hello and ask how they are doing to all the people I know but I found out quickly that there are alot of people I want to meet still at this school. I also am anxious about learning all the new things that our teachers have to offer. I want to learn all of these new things because I have a brother and a sister who went to Edina High School who talk about stuff they had learned and I want to be able to understand what they have told me.
One goal for me in my sophmore year is to find a balance between social life and school life. I want to make this a goal for me because I feel that every year I tend to be more social then school oriented.I want to be able to hang out with my friends still but maintain better grades then what I have gotten.

No comments: