Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My Sister's Keeper week 3 post B

Dear Kate,
I am not sure if you are ever going to narrate a chapter in My Sister’s Keeper but I just really want to know more about you. If I were you and had leukemia and all of the other diseases that go along with it I think it would be really hard for me to enjoy life, is it hard for you? In some ways I think you are so strong and then other times I just really don’t understand you. I can only imagine all of the pain that you go through but this might sound mean of me but do you ever think of how it affects your family too? Sometimes when I read chapters where some one is saying something about you I think you only really care about yourself. I understand how you should be concerned about your health but personally I really do not think you should be treated differently by your parents. I am sorry that this is a mean letter towards you but this is all I really know about you. I hope that after I read more about you that I will discover some of these things are not true. Hope all the surgeries go well!
Sincerely,
MC

No comments: