Tuesday, March 11, 2008

My Sister's Keeper week 5 post B

Dear Julia,
Is being a twin ever get annoying? In the beginning of your chapter you were fighting with your sister, Izzy, about all of your kitchen appliances. I thought that was mean what you said to her about her girlfriend breaking up with her. Then right after you said that mean comment you were trying to have her forgive you which I understand but someone usually does not say something that mean and then ask for forgiveness right after you said it. I think it is cool how you were different when you were younger and your sister was the goody goody girl and now that you are in your thirties you are a lawyer and a GAL and your sister is a jewelry maker out of paper clips. I think you seem like a very loyal person for dropping everything you were doing to go get Anna from her house. I realize you took Anna to the zoo so she could feel more comfortable around you while you were asking her questions but I kind of think that didn’t really help Anna it just made her feel awkward. I thought it was nice that when Anna asked you to bring her inside so she would not get in trouble with her mom you did. I also liked that once you realized the case between Anna and her family that you went and talked to Campbell even though that was the last thing you wanted to do. I think you seem like a very caring, loyal, and responsible person. I can not wait to find out more about you!
MC

No comments: