Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Sister's Keeper week 6 post B

My Sister's Keeper is starting to get really interesting. One thing that I thought was really cool was when Anna talked about how they got to have a regular Thanksgiving because Kate was not in the hospital. I can only imagine not knowing on Thanksgiving if I am going to have a great meal or another meal from the hospital. I also liked when Brian told about a experience he had while he was on call for fire fighting. I think it is really cool to hear storys like that. When I read this part of the book I felt as though I was talking to someone who was telling me the story so that was really cool. I also liked when Brian talked about how miracles happen. It just made me believe that anything is possible. I always wondered how someone could become a firefighter so it was cool to hear why he became one. When I read the chapter that Anna wrote I felt sad because she loves her family so much and it is clear but she just wants to be her own person which I can tell is still hard for her. Also when I read how Julia still blames things on Campbell I felt bad for her. I kind of felt like everyone just wants someone to blame in this book.

No comments: