Tuesday, March 25, 2008

My Sister's Keeper week 7 post B

Dear Jodi Picoult,
I have wrote you a letter already when I was in the beginning of reading My Sister's Keeper but I recently just finished it. You seriously did a awesome job I just never wanted to put it down. I was so shocked to read that in the end Anna died. I mean how did you think to have that happen? I want to read all of your books so badly now. Seriously I really enjoyed reading this book and I don't usually say that about most books so thank you! I loved how you had so many messages in the book. I felt as though there were so many great things that I could take out from this book. This book made me so thankful for my family and espically sister. I can not believe that Anna died. I liked how while I read this book I learned so much about Kate's sickness and just how much it really affects a family not just Kate. You are a amazing author so I hope you keep writting storys! Can't wait to read more of yours!
MC

No comments: