Tuesday, November 20, 2007

It had to be you the gossip girl prequel pages 1-58 post B

Dear Serena,
Although it may seem hard to tell your best friend, Blair Waldorf, that you are going to boarding school when she is upset about how she thinks her dad, Harold J. Waldorf 3, is having a affair I still think you should tell her sooner rather then later. Once Blair finds out that you told your other best friend who you are both in love with, Nate Archibald, she will be even more mad at you so I think you really should tell her even if it does seem like a bad time. Also even though you have not told Nate or Blair that you are in love with Nate I think that you should. Everything always works out better if you do not keep secrets. I also think that during double photography even though you did not get to work with Blair and you are working with Kati that you should still be nice to her. I can tell she cares a lot about what you think of her since you are one of the popular girls at Constance Billard School for Girls so you should really try and be nice to her! Oh and I also think its really cool how everyone your with can be in a really bad mood and you can make sure that when they leave from hanging out with you that they are not in a bad mood anymore. I can not wait to see what the rest of the book I will learn about you!
Sincerely,
Molly

No comments: