Sunday, November 25, 2007

Sea Inside post 1

I thought that The Sea Inside was a really good movie. At first I did not think I would like the movie because of the subtitles, but then I got use to them. I thought that the storyline was well thought out and it was a very interesting movie. I couldn’t really stop watching which usually does not happen for me in movies at school. I think that Ramon’s request for suicide was understandable. If I were in that situation I most likely would feel the same way, living in a bed for 28 years does not sound good to me at all. The court’s reaction to Ramon’s request was the way I expected them to react. It’s unlawful for them to just tell a man who needs help with the suicide, to sure go kill yourself. I think that Ramon had friends who truly cared about him and they know he just wanted to be put to rest so badly and respected his decision. It was obviously very hard on his friends when he finally did die but his friends loved him so much that they agreed with his decision and Rosa ended up helping him and loved him very much.

No comments: